Skid Steer Weighing System Scales & Acc's
We offer the following Skid Steer Scale Weighing Systems & Acc's:
- Compuload 1000 Skid Steer Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 5000 Skid Steer Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 6000 Skid Steer Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 4070 Printer| Download Brochure
A Compuload Weighing System Scale for your Skid Steer can save time and money by turning weighing into a one-step operation. The weighing system is built into the Skid Steers hydraulic lift lines. So, you get an accurate weight reading simply by lifting the front bucket to pre set high point then bleeding to the second pre set low point. It eliminates the need for loaded trucks to run over the weighbridge only to turn around if they are overloaded or under loaded. The machine operator can control all the weighing operations from a scale terminal mounted in the cab.
1. Helps you confirm to the Chain of Responsibility laws ensuring you do not overload trucks or trailers.
2. Ensures you gain the maximum effecticany within your operation etc by reducing truck movements and loading correctly thus increasing your efficiency. No more weighbridge turn arounds.
3. Three models to choose from depending on requirements from Basic to Highly Advanced options with data storage management and USB downloading capabilities.
4. A Compuload Skid Steer weighing system scale will pay for itself quickly by reducing machine movements saving fuel, tyres/tracks, general maintenance and with the correct loading of trucks and trailers. In short your operation will be become more efficient & profitable.
5. It's Australian made.
For more detailed information please contact our office on Tel + 61 2 9679 0045
Showing 1 — 5 of 5