Forklift Weighing System Scales & Acc's
We offer the following Forklift Weighing Systems Scales & Acc's from the basic Analogue dial scale to the Compuload LCFS system & Acc's:
- Compuload Analogue Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 320 Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 500 Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 1000 Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 2000 Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 2000 MKII Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 5000 Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 6000 Forklift Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload Loadcell Forklift Weighing System Scale (LCFS)| Download Brochure
- Compuload 4070 Printer| Download Brochure
- Compuload Flatforks Indicators | Download Brochure
A Compuload Weighing System for your Forklift can save time and money by turning weighing into a one-step operation. The weighing system is built into the Forklifts hydraulic lift lines. So, you get an accurate weight reading simply by lifting the front mask / tynes at constant speed to a pre-determined marked high point then bleed off to a pre-determined low point to obtain a weigh reading when weighing with a hydraulic weighing system. For higher accuracy weighing Compuload offers the LCFS (Load Cell Forklift Scale) system unlike a hydraulic weighing system the LCFS uses two x loadcell modules that interface between the forklifts carriage and tynes and simply weighs via dead weight. All that is needed is to pick up the pallet from ground level and weigh you will be able to achieve accuracies that rival a platform scale, NMI trade approved options are available. Eliminates the risk to overload loaded trucks, pallet racking, improve OH&S as well as obtain an accurate weighing for the dispatching of goods etc. The machine operator can control all the weighing operations from a scale terminal mounted in the cab.
1. Helps you confirm to the Chain of Responsibility laws ensuring you do not overload trucks when dispatching goods.
2. Improves safety by not overloading pallet racking.
3. Ensures you gain the maximum effecticany within your operation etc by reducing truck movements and loading correctly thus increasing your efficiency. No more weighbridge turn arounds or overloaded trucks.
4. Seven models to choose from depending on requirements from Basic to Highly Advanced options with data storage management and USB downloading capabilities. Plus, One NMI approved system.
5. A Compuload Fork Lift weighing system will pay for itself quickly by reducing loader movements saving fuel, tyres, general maintenance and with the correct loading of Trucks. In short your operation will be become more efficient & profitable.
For more detailed information please contact our office on Tel + 61 2 9679 0045
Compuload 1000 Download brochure here Features:
- Specifically designed for forklift and small loader use…
Compuload 2000 MKII Dynamic Weighing Download brochure here Features: • Compact Easy to read 4.3&rdquo…
Compuload 2000 Download brochure here Features: • Compact Easy to read 4.3” display
• Accurate Weighing…
Compuload 320 Download Compuload 320 brochure here Features:
- Designed for forklift , skid steer and…
Compuload 4070 Printer Downlaod Compuload 4070 Printer Brochure here Compact Versatile Printing The NEW…
Compuload 5000 Downlaod Compuload 5000 brochure here The Compuload CL5000 is a fully electronic modern…
Compuload 500 Download Compuload 500 brochure here Features:
- Designed for forklift use
Compuload 6000 Download Compuload 6000 brochure here The Compuload CL6000 is a fully electronic modern…
Compuload Analogue Forklift Dial Scale Download Compuload Analogue brochure here The Compuload Analogue…
Introducing – Flatforks the digital fork level indicator levels forklift loads in seconds by…
Compuload Load Cell Forklift Scales (LCFS) Download Compuload LCFS brochure here The Compuload Load…
Showing 1 — 11 of 11