Excavator Weighing System Scale & Acc's
We offer the following Excavator Weighing System Scale & Acc's:
- I View Dynamic Excavator Weighing System Scale| Download Brochure
- Compuload 4060 Printer| Download Brochure
- Compuload 4070 Printer| Download Brochure
We also offer the following safety limiting systems:
The 3B6 I View Excavator load weighing system is built into the Excavator's hydraulic lift lines, is a dynamic load weighing system suitable for excavators over 14 ton. It weighs the load in the bucket of the excavator as the load is being raised. Very little, if any time is lost in the weighing process meaning it is a very versatile and easy to use sytem. The 3B6 I View Excavator Load Weighing System is essential for sites such as quarries, building sites, mine sites etc where either there is no weighbridge, or the weighbridge is some distance away from the loading site. The 3B6 I View Excavator Load Weighing System has dual IP67 protected angle sensors that are mounted on the main boom and also the dipper arm which will monitor and compensate for the differing angles, and pressure sensors in the the hydraulics for accurate readings. The weighing height is adjustable to allow for weighing from a stockpile or weighing from "roadside". It eliminates the need for loaded trucks to run over the weighbridge only to turn around if they are overloaded or under loaded. The machine operator can control all the weighing operations from a scale terminal mounted in the cab.
1. Helps you confirm to the Chain of Responsibility laws ensuring you do not overload trucks.
2. Ensures you gain the maximum effecticany within your operation etc by reducing truck movements and loading correctly thus increasing your efficiency. No more weighbridge turn arounds.
3. Optional printer and data storage management and transfer.
4. A 3B6 I View Excavator Weighing System Scale will pay for itself quickly by reducing loader movements saving fuel, tyres, general maintenance and with the correct loading of Trucks. In short your operation will be become more efficient & profitable.
For more detailed information please contact our office on Tel + 61 2 9679 0045
Showing 1 — 5 of 5