Backhoe Weighing System Scales
We offer the following Backhoe weighing systems:
- COMPULOAD 6000 FRONT END LOADER SCALE
- COMPULOAD 5000 FRONT END LOADER SCALE
- COMPULOAD 4000 FRONT END LOADER SCALE - NMI TRADE APPROVED ONLY
- COMPULOAD 3000 FRONT END LOADER SCALE - NMI TRADE APPROVED ONLY
- COMPULOAD 4070 PRINTER
We also offer the following optional accessories to include with your Front End Loader load weighing system:
A Compuload Backhoe Weighing System Scale for your front end loader section of your Backhoe can save time and money by turning weighing into a one-step operation. The weighing system is built into the front end loader section of your Backhoe hydraulic lift lines. So, you get an accurate weight reading simply by lifting the front bucket at constant RPM past the speed sensor. It eliminates the need for loaded trucks to run over the weighbridge only to turn around if they are overloaded or under loaded. The machine operator can control all the weighing operations from a scale terminal mounted in the cab.
1. Helps you confirm to the Chain of Responsibility laws ensuring you do not overload trucks.
2. Ensures you gain the maximum effecticany within your operation etc by reducing truck movements and loading correctly thus increasing your efficiency. No more weighbridge turn arounds.
3. Four models to choose from depending on requirements from Basic to Highly Advanced options with data storage management and USB downloading capabilities. Plus, two NMI approved systems.
4. A Compuload Front End Loader weighing system will pay for itself quickly by reducing loader movements saving fuel, tyres, general maintenance and with the correct loading of Trucks. In short your operation will be become more efficient & profitable.
5. It's Australian made.
Showing 1 — 7 of 7